‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Pickup

Of all the WR and RB waiver wire adds that have emerged this year. Who do you think will hold value past this year and into next year? Or who do you think that now they are given a chance can carve out a roll and show that they can be a starter from this year on out?

I think Cohen is definitely one of the bigger ones there. He doesn’t have that starting job, but he’s showing that he can definitely do it. Kareem Hunt, Tyreek Hill. You have so many rookie running backs that could end this season looking dominating. Keeping an eye on Deshaun Watson is also a good idea, I think with a little more practice he can be really good in Houston.

Thanks all of your suggestions are already owned or were claimed in our rookie draft. Our rookie claim draft is deep.

Ahhh I see. Hmm, in that case, I’d definitely look at Rishard Higgins, he just got bumped up on the depth chart, and he looks like someone who could be rising up. Chris Carson might also be taken, but Id bet on him ending up with the starting position in Seattle sometime.

Rashard Higgins was picked up off waivers in my dynasty league - was pissed I missed out on him