‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Rankings

I am going to draft for my first dynasty draft this weekend and I was wondering if anyone can suggest any sites that have a good adp or rankings list. I have seen some but I was wondering if the FootClan has any ideas. Thanks everyone.

I just did one last night and really screwed up… I went off 3 different sites lists and only one was true to what the draft did and I didn’t realize which list to go off till to late… Ill check my lists when I get home and send you the correct one.

There is no worse feeling than screwing up your dynasty draft… Trust me.

Thanks Fr0sty.

There have been some lists that have looked really bad so its good to hear that you have a good list even though I am sorry your draft didn’t go well.

Can’t find the exact links… I copied them into a Google docs on drive… Do you have an email… I can just email you the link to my file and you can use those?

My email is joshv725@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot for the help.

Fr0sty11 Fr0sty11
August 26 |

Can’t find the exact links… I copied them into a Google docs on drive… Do you have an email… I can just email you the link to my file and you can use those?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

joshv725 joshv725
August 25 |

Thanks Fr0sty. There have been some lists that have looked really bad so its good to hear that you have a good list even though I am sorry your draft didn’t go well.
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Email sent…

There is 3 sheets
OVerall
QB/TE
WR/RB

I am not saying this is a end all be all list and the draft did waiver alittle bit in the back half but thats normal as after the first 100 or so players each league values the back half of players more.

But hopefully this can help you some and yeah hopefully yours goes better than mine.

This is great and I really appreciate it. I’ll have to show you my lineup after my draft and you can make fun of what I got lol.

ADP lists don’t account for team needs, personal leanings, or league quirks, and ADP always runs a bit behind the prevailing opinions of the moment (a lot of people have to take a player higher or lower than they had been going previously in order to move ADP). ADP engines also typically differ based on the provider they use primarily. Yahoo will rank players differently than ESPN, will rank differently than NFL.com which enfluences the order in which they’re drafted over a large enough sample. For those reasons, they can only be of so much help. I’d recommend checking Fantasy Football Calculator and fantasy pros. Note any major differences, and then check the default draft list for the provider you use. That should give you a good idea if what to expect.