Dynasty RB Trade Targets

Who are you targeting for RB trades in dynasty before start of the season? preferably RBs that will contribute this year.

I’m wrapping up a 12 team HPPR startup draft, and my starting RBs are seriously lacking. I have good WR depth, but watched RB after RB get drafted well ahead of their ADP.

1 Like

Great question! If you want cheap(ish) RBs who give you startable upside early, I’d look to target;

Kalen Ballage (Dolphins)
Darwin Thompson (Chiefs)
Justice Hill (Ravens)
Devin Singletary (Bills)
Duke Johnson (Browns)
Donta Foreman (Texans)
Devin Ozhigbo (Saints)
Bruce Anderson (Bucs)
Matt Breida (49ers)
Darrell Henderson (Rams)
Bryce Love (Washington)

…But if you’re looking for legit starters whose value just hasn’t peaked yet, a few guys I highly value are;

Aaron Jones (Packers)
David Montgomery (Bears)
Ronald Jones (Bucs)
Rashaad Penny (Seahawks)
Miles Sanders (Eagles)

They’re obviously a little more pricey (probably quite a bit, really, in some cases), but they’re all guys I feel will be worth their weight in gold by midseason and are worth paying up a little for. Either way, good luck in your efforts!

And side note: When trading for the really obscure RBs, one thing I like to do is package with a low-tier WR on their team so that it’s not as obvious you’re directly targeting that RB. Slip them into offers if you can, because the toughest thing about RBs I’ve noticed is once you show interest, guys starting price gouging. Play it cool and don’t push too hard… Otherwise they’ll try and exploit you.

3 Likes