‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty rebuild HELP!

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Carson Wentz, Alex Smith, Mitch Trubisky

RB: Carlos Hyde, Latavius Murray, Adrian Peterson, Jonathan Stewart, James White, Dion Lewis, T.J. Yeldon, Chris Thompson, De’Angelo Henderson, Kyle Juszczyek, Danny Woodhead

WR: Mike Evans, Travis Benjamin, Will Fuller, Ted Ginn, Marqise Lee, Eric Decker, Mike Williams, Paul Richardson, Jermaine Kearse, Dede Westbrook,

TE: Kyle Rudolph, Zach Miller

K: Dan Bailey
D/ST: Vikings

2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 flex 0.5 PPR

Just got the team and don’t know where to start

Here’s what I would do.

Tank, and tank hard.

QB: You’re good with Rogers and Wentz for the foreseeable future, at least 3 years. Trade Smith to a team that needs a reliable QB2 for a prospect or a early/mid 2nd.

RB: Hyde is good if you can get Joe Williams. Try to send Murray to the Dalvin Cook owner, send AP to the Ingram owner, Stewart to the McCaffrey owner. Hold onto White and Lewis until the Pats backfield is sorted out, whether through play or injury. White and Lewis could fetch good value from a desperate owner mid-season, and same goes for Danny Woodhead.

WR: Keep Evans and Williams for sure they are your WR future (unless someone wants to CRAZY overpay for Evans), plus anyone under 25. Decker should get a nice value if he gets picked up by a decent team. Hold onto Ginn for a bit and try for a mid-season trade. You might get nothing for him if he’s a stinker, but it’s worth the risk if he’s catching an 80 yard TD pass once a game.

TE: Keep 'em both, but draft a top tier TE next year.

K/DST: Irrelevant. Stream forever.

Managed to make a few trades since I got the team.

Marqise Lee and Ted Ginn for Devontae Booker (Regretting this RN)
Rodgers and 2018 3rd for Mariota and 2018 1st
Alex Smith, Carlos Hyde and 2018 4th for Deshone Kizer and 2018 1st (Kind of in his favour but don’t really like Hyde)

Waiver pick ups:
Brandon LaFell
Jack Doyle
ASJ
Robby Anderson
Josh Gordon (Willing to burn a spot while I have extra bench spots)
Terrance Williams
Davis Webb