Dynasty SF, win now mode or take the trade

I have been offered Keenan Allen and Hunter Henry for DJ Chark and Zach Ertz

This is an 8 team league (2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 3Flex) and I feel like this is a good year for me to go for the title (team listed below). I have been trying to move on from Ertz as I think he is going to start a slow decline over the next few years but I am concerned about who I would start at TE in his absence.

I also really like Keenan but it’s not looking like this will be a very good year for him with the current QB situation. I have the WR depth that I shouldn’t need him to perform this year at all but I feel like over the next few years he could be a good consistent WR to pair with Tyreek. KA is basically a guaranteed WR2 and I think he will stay that way for at least 3 more years once the Chargers figure out QB. Is the upside of Chark, if he takes another step forward, much higher than that?

I feel like accepting the trade is better long term for my team but would hurt me a little bit this season. Would love to get some input on which direction I should go!

QB
Patrick Mahomes
Dak Prescott
Josh Allen
Drew Lock

RB
Miles Sanders
D’Andre Swift
Aaron Jones
Devin Singletary
James Conner
Mark Ingram II

WR
Tyreek Hill
A.J. Brown
Odell Beckham Jr.
Courtland Sutton
D.J. Chark
Michael Pittman Jr.
Mecole Hardman
Laviska Shenault Jr.
Robby Anderson
John Ross
DeSean Jackson

TE
Zach Ertz
T.J. Hockenson
Hayden Hurst
Adam Trautman

I think you would be crazy to give up Chark (23) for Allen (28) I know you’re looking to get younger at tight end but I’m sure you can find someone to take Ertz off your hand for a piece that might help you down the line. Chark might be a stud and a WR 1 for years to come. Allen gets hurt a lot, I would be in win mode this year.

keep chark, your team is already looks like a championship team, giving up chark would hurt your team in the long run, I feel like Allen and henry will be hurt points wise with the qb situation for the next couple years with a rookie coming in sooner or later.

I would totally keep Chark and Ertz. Chark looks to be trending up as a WR1, and who knows who will be Taylor/Herbert’s favorite target. It should be Allen, but maybe big boy M.Williams steals targets. Along with that who knows where Henry will be next year, they franchise tagged him. I feel there is a lot more questions with Allen/Henry.

100% keep DJ Chark and Zach Ertz over Keenan Allen and Hunter Henry. At best that is a lateral trade and therefore no point to make it. At worst you’re losing out on a projected top 4 TE season and a young stud in the making.