Dynasty Star-up Settings

BONJOUR and hello from Switzerland.
Question: Is there an article that talks about the ideal settings for a dynasty league, weighs the pros and cons of different settings etc.?
Cheers
Matt

I’m not sure if there’s an article, but I do have some suggestions

Superflex and TE premium are a must. It allows for varying strategies instead of just “hammer rb and wr early and punt qb/te” as 1QB league strategy has mostly been figured out.

Play with deep benches. I’m talking like 15+ bench spots. The more the better for dynasty, as you should have room to roster players that you believe in instead of letting them go freely to the waiver wire for some other league member to snatch them away from you.

You must have a league document with all rules in it. It doesn’t need to be 30 pages or anything, but should cover all of the basics.

Play for . It doesn't have to be a lot of money, but play for something. It helps deter tanking (as who wants to pay to lose) and from my experience people care more about their $ leagues.

Also make sure you find committed players. Nothing’s worse than having people dip on you after the first season (or even sooner)