Dynasty start up advice

I’ve created a 12 team, 0.5PPR, dynasty start up and there’s a bit of arguing over the positions.

I have it set up as follows:

QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX (W/R/T), 1 SUPERFLEX, 1 DEF, 15 BENCH

I hate the kicker position with a passion, but it looks like the majority want one so I’ll have to add a K to that list.

A few people have also objected to the superflex position - I’ve never played a format with superflex and I thought it would be fun. What are the pros and cons? Do people like that position?

Finally, do you think I have enough bench spots? I’ve read elsewhere that 30 spots is ideal for dynasty. All thoughts welcome, thanks.

The point of adding a super flex is to give more value to the QB position as even in a dynasty league, 1 QB leagues don’t give QBs as much value as they get in real life. It basically makes QBs more relevant and become more of a trade target in drafts. Also think roster size is pretty good, but hardly ever see a team d/st in dynasty. Good Luck with your league and hope they like dynasty!

The roster size and positions are great. I agree with @CallMeEryn about value of QB in dynasty, I won’t join a league without SF now. As for the kicker depending on what site you are using you could roll kicker into the defense scoring. 1 pt for ex or and 3 for FG. This really helps with the random weeks you get from a kicker.