‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Start Up - FILLED

Hello Friends,

I am wanting to start a Start Up Dynasty Draft on the Sleeper Platform.

Potentially TE Premium to elevate the TE value a little bit - let me know your thoughts on this - also potentially just standard settings just thought it might be more interesting than your standard league

Ideally 1 year experience playing Dynasty

12 man. 1/2 PPR Scoring

1QB , 2RB , 2WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (W/R/T) IDP 1 DST

NO KICKER

I am based in Vancouver Canada.

Am looking to fill the league with very active managers who engage in trade discussions and even to form a bit of a community within the league.

Please let me know why you’d be a great addition to the league.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Buy in: $50usd - By the day of the draft

1st. $400
2nd. $100
3rd. $50
Best Regular Season Record : $50

2 Likes
pinned #2

I’m interested, pm me

Hey John, please email me (easybreezyfantasy@gmail.com) or DM me. This will be my second year playing dynasty, having started two last year. Looking to draft one this year! Familiar with sleeper already. good choice.

I am active in two dynasty leagues now. Thinking about adding another. One league I have been in for four years (won last year). Began an Empire dynasty league last year. It has been very successful. It is a money league. Let me know how serious you are and your thoughts please.

Hey Derrick,

so made a league with 12 members .5 PPR
Rosters

1 QB (6points throwing TD)

2 WR

2 RB

1 TE (1PPR)

4 FLEX (WR,RB,TE)

1 DST

15 Bench Spots

5 Taxi Spots (rookies + sophomores)

If you are interested send me an email with your sleeper and I can invite you to the league and we can discuss further

Hey Malcolm,

Rosters

2 WR

2 RB

1 TE (1PPR)

4 FLEX (WR,RB,TE)

1 DST

15 Bench Spots

If you are interested send me an email with your sleeper and I can invite you to the league and we can discuss further johnstuartgreen@gmail.com

Hey !

Rosters

2 WR

2 RB

1 TE (1PPR)

3 FLEX (WR,RB,TE)

1 DST

15 Bench Spots

If you are interested send me an email with your sleeper and I can invite you to the league and we can discuss further johnstuartgreen@gmail.com

sorry its actually 3 flex. email is johnstuartgreen@gmail.com

sorry its actually 3 flex.

I am interested. I’ve never used Sleeper. I’ve always been an Fleaflicker guy. What is the next step?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The Missouri Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires all Missouri lawyers to notify all recipients of e-mail that (1) email communication is not a secure method of communication, (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or by you may be copied
and held by various computers it passes through as it goes from me to you or vice versa, (3) persons not participating in our communication may intercept our communications by improperly accessing your computer or my computer or even some computer unconnected
to either of us which the e-mail passed through. I am communicating to you via e-mail because you have consented to receive communications via this medium. If you change your mind and want future communications to be sent in a different fashion, please let
me know at once. The information contained in this e-mail transmission is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.

Hey man, send me an email. Johnstuartgreen@gmail.com.

Where are you from? How long have you been playing fantasy? Ever been in dynasty? What team do you support

I want in!! Is there still room? Email is hkim1988@yahoo.com

Very interested! What’s buy in?

Hello John. Very intrigued. I e been wanting to get into Dynsaty, but after 15 years playing fantasy and being LM of three leagues I never have. I’m very active with facilitating discussion, and love to trade while experiencing the thrill of making a guy call. If you ya ent filled up yet I’m in! nroyalp@gmail.com