‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Startup 10 Team

Hey everyone,

I am starting a Dynasty League, it will be 10 team, .5 ppr, with 27 man rosters. The positions are as follows

1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 TE
2 FLEX
1 D/ST
No Kicker

18 Bench
3 IR Spots

We will be drafting through Fleaflicker to allow for draft pick trading and then I will import everyone’s rosters over to ESPN.

There is a $10 buy for a $100 winner takes all pot. Funds will be managed through LeagueSafe.

Drop your emails down below and if you are interested make sure you download the app Mazey, I look forward to working with all of you!

I’m interested! shoot me an email with all the rules and stuff sketched out —> luke.stech24@gmail.com

Would love to participate … same as Luke, would love to see a full set of rules. enalbone@gmail.com

Dude, I’m ready to go just email me, (Morahdin@gmail.com) I have a little experince in new start-up dynasty I was involved in a start-up a couple of years ago so I know some of the pitfalls to watch out for.

Morahdin

straessleym@gmail.com I’d join

I’m down, never done a dynasty before

macklockridge@gmail.com

I’m interested!
bwphud14@yahoo.com

I’m interested

mecmudd@gmail.com

interested email me @ joe.ricciardelli@gmail.com

lukaslorentz@hotmail.com

you still having openings?

Isaactomas01@gmail.com

I’m interested, michaelaevs@yahoo.com

Hey, I’m defietly interested if there’s still a spot. My email is levami@icloud.com or you can text me at 5102993147

Hey. You can toss my name into considerations as well. My email is wsmallwood1300@gmail.com