Dynasty Startup Draft Advice

Doing a PPR SPFLX TE PREM Dynasty Startup in about 30 minutes. I have the 8th pick and am torn on some strategy.

In round 1: Kyler Murray, Deshaun Watson, Michael Thomas, Devante Adams George Kittle

Round 2: Dak Prescot, CEH, Josh Jacobs, Travis Kelce, Chris Godwin,

3 WR, 2 FLX, and a SPFLX, where TE get 1.5 PPR. Am I crazy to think about Kittle or Murray on the 8th pick or should I forgo that positional advantage and go the elite WR route?

So I am commissioner of 2 startup Dynasty’s with basically this same format. One we haven’t drafted yet, and the other we just did. Here is a screen shot of teams 6, 7, and 8. I drafted from the 6. Just something to look at if you would like and see if that helps any.

1 Like

Oh wow that helps a bunch! I would be too psyched as a Packers fan to get Devante in the 2nd. Thank you for sharing!

I’m a Packer’s fan too. I never intended to start off 4 WR’s, or even 5 in the top 6, but the way the draft went, I know I’m weak at RB, TE, and on paper weak at QB, but in the format of 3 WR’s and 2 W/R/T flex, I’m down to start 5 WR’s every week!!