‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Startup Help

I am going to draft my first fantasy team ever in a couple of weeks and I was hoping to hear opinions from the FootClan. I am not sure how many of each position I should draft in order to make sure that I have a solid team.

Our starting lineup is as follows

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
Flex
DEF
K

This is a 26 round, PPR, 4 point per passing touchdown league.

If you need anymore if just let me know.

Since it is dynasty age is a factor. Michael Thomas over Antonio Brown isn’t that crazy but still kinda is.
Age is a factor but skill is always more important. Players like Gordon or Howard go over McCoy because of age or equal because after all McCoy is better still.
As far a numbers if each position I would grab more RB’s than WR’s because they are hard to come by. Players like Hunt or Mixon could be steals for next year.
I would try to get a young QB like Mariotta or Winston unless Rodgers or Brady fall deep I would not get a QB early.
I always end up around 6 or 7 RBs and 5 WRs. 2QBs. 2TE’s depending on what TE like if you get Reed you need another TE for WHEN he gets hurt but if you have a solid week TE like Olsen I wouldn’t get 2 TE unless its a young rookie you think could boom.

Thanks Swingshot. I was thinking of grabbing 3 QBs and 3 TEs. Do you think that would be too many?