Dynasty Startup - New Players to Dynasty: FULL

Hi all I am looking to startup a dynasty league. I want this league to be friendly to people new to dynasty like myself (or with 0-2 years experience). This is my first year doing dynasty and we just drafted a startup league. I think it would be fun to play around with another league.
League would be: 1QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 SF, 1 DEF, 16 BENCH, 4 TAXI.
12-Team, 0.5 or Full Pt. PPR (Can be voted on), $50 buy-in (deposit required for next year, and every year in which you trade a draft pick).

If interested comment with sleeperID, email and years of dynasty experience

Let me know if you’re still looking for guys
Sleeper ID: BeerMeWaukee

1 Like

Gauging interest across the forums, if I get ~5 people interested. I’ll create the league and recruit harder

I’m in. Greidam on sleeper. Greidam@gmail.com for email. First year of dynasty will be this season!

1 Like

If you start the league I can help recruit

1 Like

I would like to be in. 0 years experience in dynasty, but always wanted to do one.
Sleeper ID: Duster1982
Duster1982@gmail.com

1 Like

sent invite

about to send invite

still interested? sent invite on sleeper

Zlinder3

Zachary.a.linder@gmail.com

Just getting into year 3 of my first dynasty league.

already full?

1 Like

Someone actually left this morning. League rules are finalized. $50 buy-in, with 1 year deposit. PPR, No DEF/K. 8/12 members have already paid so we are trying to get the show on the road. Going to do slow draft, all players included. Send me your sleeper ID if interested

I was able to join from the previous invite.

Let me know what else i need to do.
Thanks!

1 Like

goto the pinned tab and pay dues on league safe and we’ll be rolling soon

I am from germany, so there is a lilttle time difference, but I would love to join a dynasty league. Until now I do not have any experience with dynasty.

So if you have an open spot count me in.

SleeperID: JustWinBaby23
kevinkrain31@gmail.com

I’m very interested if there is still spots available. Pumped to try out dynasty. Sleeper ID: JBranks

I’m interested if you still have space

SleeperID: quinnclifford43

Not sure if we messaged back and fourth or not but I’d be interested to join a league now. If I did not accept before, I apologize. A different league of mine flopped so I’m looking to fill spot now. Keep me posted on sleeper
ID: BeerMeWaukee