I had a team drop out of my league today so there is an opening. The entry is $150 and your entry is paid for already for 2021. I will need your 2022 dues if you’re interested in joining. Below is the team and the rules. The team has 1 trilogy point earned for getting 3rd place (look at the rules and you’ll understand what I mean).
QB - Tom Brady, Deshaun Watson, Tyrod Taylor
RB - Dalvin Cook, Myles Gaskin, Todd Gurley, Ronald Jones, Damien Harris, Jerick McKinnon, Kerryon Johnson, Matt Breida, Levante Bellamy, Jamychal Hasty, Anthony McFarland
WR - Davante Adams, Terry McLaurin, Chase Claypool, Henry Ruggs, Antonio Brown, Lynn Bowden, Darnell Mooney, Damiere Byrd, Jeff Smith, Cam Sims, Robert Foster, Breshad Perriman, Julian Edelman, Randall Cobb, Dede Westbrook
TE - Jonnu Smith, Chris Herndon, Jordan Akins, Rob Gronkowski, Josaiah Deguara
No 2021 picks, one 2022 4th
- Amount of Teams - 12
- Entry Fee - $150
- Teams must pay second year’s entry upfront
- Yearly Payouts - 1st ($800), 2nd ($400), 3rd ($200)
- Weekly High Score (Weeks 1-13) - $10
- Most points scored during the regular season - $70
- $1000 Payout every 3 years to the top team based on the following point system. This will be split if more than one team is tied after 3 years
- $1000 Payout and point system resets each 3 years
- 4 points - League Championship
- 2 points - League 2nd Place
- 1 point - League 3rd Place
- 1 point - Most regular season points*
- 1 point - Most regular season wins*
- *if there is a tie, those tied teams all receive a point
- Playoffs (Weeks 14-16) - 6 teams (1st and 2nd seeds receive byes)
- Tiebreaker is points scored.
- Any potential rule changes must pass a vote of 75%.
- Starting Lineup Positions: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Superflex, 3 FLEX, 2 IR, 18 Bench, 6 Taxi Squad
- Taxi Squad: Teams can have a maximum of 6 taxi squad players. Players may remain on taxi squad for 2 seasons. If a player is called up from the taxi squad to active roster, they are not able to be sent back down. Players with 2 or fewer years of NFL experience are taxi squad eligible. Players entering their 3rd year of eligibility must be activated to roster or dropped.
- Year One: Snake draft, including rookies. Draft will begin once league is filled.
- Year Two and Beyond: 4 round rookie/free agent draft. The draft order will be determined based on the reverse order of standings. This will NOT be a snake draft (1.01 pick will pick 2.01 and 3.01)
- Rookie draft order: 6 non playoff teams enter draft lottery. Tiebreaker is points against. CHANGING TO POTENTIAL POINTS STARTING IN 2022
- 12th place - 35% odds of 1st overall
- 11th place - 20% odds
- 10th place - 20% odds
- 9th place - 10% odds
- 8th place - 10% odds
- 7th place - 5% odds
- Lineup changes: Lock at scheduled game-time
- No transaction limit
- Waiver system: Free Agent Auction Budget (runs on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Teams will start with a $100 budget. $0 bids are allowed. Teams receive a $100 budget in the offseason and resets back to $100 when the regular season starts.
- FAAB Tiebreaker: resets each week to inverse order of standings
- Trade deadline: Saturday night of Week 11
- Trading will open back up after Week 16
- All teams must field a active lineup with their best players
- If you do not field an active lineup, you are automatically placed into the worst pick of all non-playoff teams
- Draft picks are allowed to be traded (Up to 3 years in advance)
- For example, teams may trade 2021, 2022, and 2023 picks during the 2020 season.
- ESPN Standard Scoring (4 point per passing TD)
- 0.5 PPR
- 0.1 per rushing/receiving yard
- 6th seed will be the team with the most points scored in the league among the teams not ranked in the top 5 seeds
- All trades are FINAL unless collusion is suspected. There will be no vetoes. If a trade is deemed collusion, both teams are suspect to being removed from the league.