‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty superflex te premium league

Hey Footclan,

Need to fill a couple spots for this startup. It’s a deep bench deep taxi with 4 idp flex spots and 4 ir spots. Again dynasty superflex 4 pt qb and .5 rb/wr with te being full point.

Very active members only.

This is a unique league, we have our own website (dynasty-dudes.com if u wanted to check out a preview, I have a couple articles up) and I will do periodic articles for said league and another on it so I feel it adds a nice element.

It is free for year 1 (there will be a league prize for the winner, possibly an extra rookie 1st not sure yet) and year two and beyond will be a pay league. We will vote between a 20 and 40 dollar range at the end of this season and will most likely increase yearly.

Reply for more info as I couldn’t log into the footclan leagues on my laptop to give a full breakdown. Not gonna do the whole spiel on my phone lol.

Again active players only, looking to slow draft within the next week. Looking to fill by tomorrow. Dont worry if I dont respond right away, still ironing things out with other possible members. This is a dynasty league and zero turnover is ideal so if you’re interested please reply.

Thanks!

1 Like

Love the website & Power Rankings! I’m interested in some more info - like which site and exact bench size etc? My email is brendanhockings@gmail.com

Interested.

trav_parsons@yahoo.com

1 more spot available

1 Like

Interested if you still have space.

bstegemiller@gmail.com

I sent you an e-mail too let me know if you still got space

Sorry guys, filled this morning.