‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty TE--Please help

So… i waited way too long on a TE and ended up with Vance McDonald. I also have Goedert and Hunter Henry. So going forward, Henry will probably be my week to week guy. I basically have a couple offers possibly on the table:

I can trade Goedert to the Ertz owner for Charles Clay.

Or I could flip Guice for Roudolph, which I dont think is worth it for a dynasty going forward. But would it be if i could maybe get Roudolph and DJ Moore for Guiice and Josh Doctson, Will Fuller, or Sterling Shepard? (One of the three)

12 Team 1/2 PPR Dynasty startup… 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 2 Flex…

Other RB I have (Besides Guice): Dalvin Cook, Royce Freeman, Sony Michel, Latavius Murry, Aaron Jones and Rob Kelly

Other WR(Besides Fuller, Doctson, and Shepard): OBJ, Ameri Cooper, Cooper Kupp, Chris Hogan, Mike Williams, and Albert Wilson.

Pretty deep league, also what do you think of my team?

Thanks!

I would definitely look to trade Goedert to the Ertz owner, however, Clay in return is not enough. Ask for Clay and a 2nd or Clay and a good prospect back.

Equally I would not trade Guice for Kyle Rudolph.

So with having Freeman, should I target a 2nd or Booker from the Ertz owner? He doesnt have many young pieces I like.

Also, what do you think of DJ Moore and Roudolph for Guice and a receiver?

Thanks!

No way I am giving up Guice for Rudolph. Rudolph is overrated AF. If you’re making that trade, they would need to give you Rudolph and Moore without you giving back anything in return tbh.

Would you even do it for both? Or think itd be better to let Guice sit in my IR spot all year and have a top 15 guy next year?

Guy said he would give me Booker and Clay for Goedert, thoughts? No young guys which is why he doesnt wanna give up picks. Locks up the Denver backfield for me

Booker is literally useless. I wouldn’t even own him on a team.

And I like Goedert more than Clay so no I would not do that deal.

Personally, I’d rather sit on Guice but if your in a place to compete and all you need is a TE, Moore + Rudolph is not a bad deal. I’m a pretty big fan of Moore.

Thank you for the help! Did you have a chance to see my team? Curious on what people think…