‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Team Advice (2nd year)

Hey Footclan,

Last year was my first year in dynasty. I like what I was able to do with my two dynasty teams but I am curious what y’all think of my teams and what you would do to improve them. Both are 0.5ppr.

Team1:
QB:
Baker
Goff
Foles

RB:
CMC
Cohen
Penny
R. Freeman
k. Hunt
Ballage
R. Smith, S. Ware, G. Bernard

WR:
Hopkins
Hill
Landry
Kupp
Baldwin
Kirk
Humphreys, T. Quinn, J. Watson (bucs)

TE:
Burton
Goedert
D. Harris (browns)

Picks:
no 2019 1st!!!

Team 2: This team has a $10 payout to the league’s weekly high score, and shallower benches.

QB:
Rivers
Carr
L. Jackson

RB:
Fournette
A. Jones
J. Howard
Penny
Ballage

WR:
Hill
Watkins
Westbrook
Kirk
Sutton

TE:
Njoku
Engram

Draft picks:
1.03 (traded my 1.04 away, later received 1.03 and A jones for L. Bell)

Team 1: to me it seems like you could use some TE help here, as none of yours are even assuring you points week to week. Maybe look at which TE this year lands in a spot you like and go for him?

Team 2: seems like a team that kyler Murray could make an impact on. I’m not sold on him, but rivers will retire pretty soon, and Jackson honestly might not be starting within a season or two (imo). I’d say either trade up for Murray if you think you need to, or trade back for a 1st next year or 2021 for Tua or Trevor Lawrence

I agree with @tdster17. I like your first team. Not many holes, but your TE could use a little help.

Team 2, your RBs also need help. I’m not a fan of fournette. Jones should hopefully pan out, howard is a match up based starter at best, I’m praying Penny can get his feet under him (I have him in 2 dynasty leagues)

Team 2 is also light on WRs. You’ll be ok but 2 guys on the same team are your 1 and 2.