Dynasty Team Direction

My current starters are:

QB: Carr
RB: Fournette, Howard
WR: Brown, Robinson, M. Jones
TE: Kittle
DEF: Jags
Flex: Watkins, Collins

I have a few trade chips such as Josh Doctson and the #7 pick in our draft. Seeing how this league covets QBs, I expect Mayfield, Rosen and Darnold to go in the first few picks.

I have all of my RBs handcuffs but I lack depth at WR. My only real option in case of an injury the last few seasons has been Mohammed Sanu.

I’m wondering if I should pivot and deal some players to get depth at WR or just stay the course and draft someone like Freeman or Johnson with the pick and focus on WR in the later rounds

Here are some late round wide receivers I been liking:

Mike Williams
Cameron Meredith
Martavis Bryant
Tyler Lockette
DJ Chark
Geronimo Allison
Mack Hollins
Dante Pettis
Equanimous Brown
Cordarelle Patterson
Tavon Austin

In a rookie draft I would suggest to always draft best player available, never for need. You can trade a player to fill a starting lineup if necessary.

If you have AB/ARob/MJones/Watkins/Docton, I’d say you have a decent WR core. With Fournette/Howard/Collins it seems your need is actually RB.

Is this a 2QB/superflex league? What are your starting lineup requirements?

Agreed with @fun4willis on both points. If Chubb, Ronald Jones or Michel slide to 7, I’d take one of them. After that, it’s Moore, Ridley or Sutton. I feel Kerryon could be a volume play but seems like just a guy as a prospect and I always value talent over situation. Next year’s draft is loaded at WR. I’d feel very solid with your WR core and go BPA in the draft. In addition to the above list, DaeSean Hamilton could be a diamond in the rouugh but you’ll have to wait a year barring injury.