‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty trade 12 tm ppr cook

Have an offer to trade away Dalvin Cook and receive Trey Burton, Brandin cooks, tyrell Williams
I have Allen and Hopkins and Crabtree right now at Wr and cmc, Henry, Coleman and foreman , Royce Freeman at RB. I need WR depth bad. What are your thoughts?

What else does the guy have on his team? I think you are getting Cooks for Cook here with two bench/rotational guys at best. You have locked in starters with Hop and Allen, and have enough RBs to start 2 and flex one and i would rather start Cook, CMC, Henry/Freeman with Allen and Hop IMO.

Could be worth a counter, if you are okay trading Cook i’d want a bit more back than one potentially boom/bust week to week WR/TE and bench filler WR in Williams. Its the classic throw a three for one at someone. Let me know what else he has that could be of interest, also whos your TE is Burton even of any use/interest to your team?

Yes Ive been targeting Burton for a few weeks. My other TE is Jared cook from the raiders. No flex in this league. NFL sets.

Ah okay, I don’t hate it as much but i think your RBs take a real drop off without Cook especially in PPR as you have no 3 down guy or dedicated pass catcher, aside from Coleman who is in a timeshare and Freeman who we haven’t seen enough of Denver in general yet. Also i don’t see Cooks as a huge PPR guy, big plays and hopefully over 1000 yards but hes not a possession guy

I do have Christian Mcaffrey as a solid PPR back. But I do like Dalvin a lot. I traded TY Hilton and my 2.05 rookie pick for him

Yeah he is solid but essentially this boils down for me as Dalvin vs Cooks and i think having Cooks in there takes your line up down a notch over having Dalvin. If you could get a runner in there as well, maybe a solid RB that will catch passes then i’d do that. Also on your TE, Burton has a lot of competition for targets and still a questionable QB. Jared Cook, while painful last year with all the Raiders, has to compete with Cooper and Jordy for the majority of targets in the short to intermediate route range, i think Carr and co bounce back this year at least away from the dire state of last season and Cook will be decent in PPR. Burton, i love the upside but there is real risk that he is a bust, higher ceiling but lower floor to me based on volume opportunity