‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Trade .5 ppr

I’m in a 12 team, .5pt PPR dynasty league currently a rebuilding season for my team. I was offered a 2018 2nd rd, samajae perine, and joe Williams for Lamar miller. Im liking the rookie talent and thinking of accepting. Any thoughts?

That seems like a solid trade for you, both Williams and Perine have a chance to start at some point this year for there respective teams, and the talent in next years draft should be deep so you could be setting yourself up very nice for future seasons, how deep are you at running back for this year? I can’t see Lamar Miller being the starter for to long, he has to many durability issues and he has foreman at his heels, I would say go for it

As you are rebuilding I would take that trade in an instant. Both of those rookies right now have massive long term upside and potential to contribute this season.

The 2018 2nd round pick will also be of great value in rebuild mode. QB class next year is supposed to be mega deep and if that’s a position you are looking at more picks the better.