‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Trade Advice - Blockbuster!

Half point PPR. I would be receiving Joe Mixon, D.J Moore, and next year’s 1st rounder (likely second half of the first round) in exchange for McCaffery and Stefon Diggs. My roster is pretty strong to win right now. WR left would be ABrown, Pierre Garcon, and Devante Adams (we start 3). Other RB is Melvin Gordon in a 2RB roster format.

I’d rather stick with what you have. Although Moore has the talent, I don’t like his situation. Cam is a notoriously terrible passer in the intermediate range which is where Moore excels.

CMac is already a producer and low end RB1 whereas with Mixon, you’d be hoping he can get to RB1 territory in a horrible offense with a bad coach and still subpar O-line. And given you already have Gordon who isn’t getting any younger and has injury history, I wouldn’t jeopardize your win-now team for a “hopefully will later”.

I would def keep CMC and Diggs.

Agreed with above. If you’re in it to win it, keep the known quantities who are also still really young. I don’t think the trade helps you win a title. Good hunting!