Dynasty Trade Advice Diggs

Looking to trade Diggs in a 12 team 0.5 ppr.

Give: Diggs

Get: 1.04 (Harry) 2020 1st

Thoughts? Going rebuild and although Diggs is pretty young, I want 22-23 year olds. Is this good value?

Welcome to the FootClan Forum!!

Almost no chance of getting Harry at 1.04 based on what I’ve seen. This is not great value in my eyes.

1 Like

Thank you! Yeah, usually he doesn’t go at 4, but my league has a huge need for RBs at the top and the top 3 guys already said they’re going RB! If I get Harry and a 2020 1st, do you think that’s good value?

1 Like

Are you in need of RBs like the other managers are? If you can get a stud WR, they usually play longer than RBs. Diggs’ value and longevity are a pretty big asset to be giving up.

I would try and squeeze another 2020 2nd out of him. If not, this is still a fair offer assuming the 2020 1st isn’t projected to be the dead last pick.

I will caveat that with this is only a good trade IF you get Harry. If you don’t get harry and end up with like sanders or montgomery or something, it would be a disappointing deal.

Yeah good point. I think I’ll offer up this trade when he’s on the clock at 1.04 and Harry is still there. He just countered with this:

Diggs

Mid 2020 2nd
2019 3.1
Curtis Samuel

Don’t like this trade as much but I think it’s all he will offer.

The new deal is laughable. You’re not giving up Diggs to move up 6 spots and get some spare parts. Stick with Diggs.

2 Likes

New deal sucks. If that’s his offer, just move on.

late to this party, but I pass on the offer as it stands…and I do like C. Samuel. just not worth losing Diggs

Appreciate it guys! Kept Diggs :slight_smile:

1 Like