‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty trade Advice Melvin Gordon

Melvin Gordon and Devin Funchess for Kerryon Johnson and Allen Robinson?

Dynasty PPR. My concern is Melvin Gordons YPC.

for me to take this trade, i have to be a big believer in kerryon. a big one. melvin gordon is 25. he is still very viable for dynasty. his YPC are also looking at getting an uptick. how much is very much dependent on his o line staying healthy. but even if he doesnt, he was RB5 last year getting 3.9, and getting smashed at the line of scrimmage. if his o line gets him some breathing room, he could jump to 4.5. lets say he actually loses carries and goes down to 275 on the year. thats still an increase in yards for the year by 120. he will get his receptions cause dont get him wrong here, he is a PPR monster at times getting 58 last year. now im not saying he will get to 4.5, my guess is more like 4.2-4.3 YPC. either way he is still a FFB monster to have. safe, consistent, and gets you those big games as well. obviously i love getting robinson for funchess so i wont even bring that part up. so my answer is no, i dont give up an RB1 for johnson who COULD be great and robinson. this could be a choice down the road you regret, but same time you know exactly what you have now and i doubt kerryon will be as efficient as gordon even if/when he does take over.

Not nearly enough for me, and I love Kerryon. YPC is a garbage stat.

No way I would make this trade