‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Trade Advice Meredith or Lee

Marquise Lee or Cameron Meredith? Also trade value of each. I was looking to upgrade Lee do you think they are a one for one in dynasty?

i absoutely think meredith will be a thing in new orleans!

the WR2 in saints offense was always producing nice numbers and he has definitely more talent than snilly weed!
also defenses have to respect thomas so he will not often see double coverage. he showed that he is capable of winning the one-on-one situation in chicago and that offense was in no comparison with the saints one! catching balls from drew brees is also a good thing to have!
i like him and his situation more than lee’s!

i can see his trade value rising the next weeks…he was fit in otas and is already on a limited base in camp!

I don’t think people are too high on Lee so I offered him Lee and a 4th rd pick. Sound about right?

all in all i think its a fair deal!
personally i wouldn’t do that as the meredith owner!

but if you really want him…be aggressive now, cause i can see that in a few weeks he wouldn’t trade him!
so if he wants a 3rd round pick i will also do it!

I think lee is garbage and am very high on meredith so would definitely make a trade. Although I don’t think you necessarily have to give up much for it. Seen them drafted around similar areas.