‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Trade advice need opinions

I have been offered melvin gordon for josh allen and julio jones in dynasty. Need some advice gordons injury history worries me a bit. Posting pic of the rest of my team below

Counter with just Julio. But I would likely make that trade.

1 Like

I would stay put. Julio is at the peak of his powers while Josh Stallion is still ascending (top-5 potential). Just Julio is a different story, however.

Allen has upside, no questions. Konami code!

However, don’t forget about his very real floor and potential outcome.

PFF ranks his 2018 performance at 25… behind Case Kennum.

"Josh Allen
Overall Grade: 65.5

Allen’s legs saved him from an otherwise troublesome rookie season. His turnover-worthy play rate from a clean pocket (4.35) was the worst in the NFL in 2018, and his overall turnover-worthy play rate (4.69%) was good for third-worst."

Source:

We are sure to hear a lot more about him as Jaason Moore has him ranked 6th in early 2019 first draft of fully statted out rankings

Yes allen has me hesitant because of his cam newton type potential, its tempting because i do already have rodgers and who knows how long julio has of prime production, while melvin gordon could easily be a top 3 back if he stays healthy. But thats a pretty big if

Dont do it. Try for a younger back. Julio and Melvin have maybe 2-3 years left in the tank.

If this is not superflex, I would make this trade in a heartbeat. Gordon is a stud, always has been. Both Gordon and JJ have injury history so they kind of cancel out.