‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty trade advice required

I have been offered Mark Ingram and Ty Montgomery for Kerryon Johnson. What do you guys think?

I would take the Ingram side, we know what his backfield will like, the other 2 guys are got to be buried on the depth chart.

Johnson was a 2nd round pick. I doubt he’ll be burried behind 31 year old Legarrette Blount.

Whatever your feelings for Johnson, he is unproven in the NFL and has a) one of the best short yardage backs in the league of the past few years and b) one of the best pass catching backs in the league both sharing a backfield with him. I’d take Ingram and Tymont

I would say this depends on your roster honestly. If your ok at RB and able to sit back and see if johnson can blow up then you may want to think about holding him as he could become a true 3d back in a few years. On the otherside if you need help at RB now i would take the trade you know what your going to get with ingram and he is basically locked in as a top 12-15 back b/c you know kamara will never be able to take the whole load.

With the news of suspension try to get something tacked on - Still like Ingram but you may be able to wrangle more out of this deal

With the Ingram suspension, doesn’t seem like a good trade. You will miss him for half the regular season. I would either try and get more back or settle in with Kerryon.