Dynasty Trade Advice - Zeke

I need some advice in a dynasty league. My team is pretty middle of the pack, but there are two teams in my league that are just loaded and I probably can’t compete with them. One of those teams offered me a trade for Zeke.

I would give him Zeke and I would receive his 2019 1.05, 2019 1.10, 2020 1st round and tyler boyd. I might be able to swap out boyd for guice. I’ve been very reluctant to trade Zeke, but that is quite the offer. I’m new to dynasty so it’s hard for me to evaluate draft picks. What are your guys thoughts?

It’s a 10 team league
1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 TE
3 Flex

QB - Jimmy G, Tom Brady, Lamar Jackson
RBs - Zeke, James Conner, Chris Carson, Dion Lewis, D’Onta Foreman, Jaylen Samuels
WR - AJ Green, Cooper Kupp, Golden Tate, Courtland Sutton, John Ross, Antonio Callaway, Calvin
Ridley
TE- Hunter Henry, Trey Burton, Tyler Eifert

Zeke is probably a top 5 asset in dynasty. You’d be giving him up for mostly the unknown. Personally, I wouldn’t give up an asset that large for that much unknown. I think you could get more. But I mean it is 3 firsts so it’s not the worst value I just would rather have a more known commodity than Tyler Boyd involved in the deal.

I would not do that trade. Zeke is worth way more than that. What does the roster look like of the two elite teams? Your team seems solid

I wouldn’t . when dealing with an elite player like zeke, if I’m trading him, I would avoid receiving a lot of picks, which are huge unknowns and instead go for multiple proven players

Yeah I like my team too, but one guy has this

QB - Luck, josh Allen
RB - Kamara, Bell, Aaron Jones, Hyde
Wr - Davante Adams, Antonio Brown, tyreek, godwin
TE - Zach Ertz

Other guy

QB - Mahomes
RB - Sony Michel, Ingram, Guice, Latsvius Murray, Rashad Penny
WR - Julio, JuJu, Keenan Allen, Mike Evans, Watkins
TE - Kelce

So I’m not too far behind, but they have some crazy star power. I have the 1.03 pick this year.