Dynasty Trade and Roster Help! PPR!

I was offered recently to give up my Corey Davis and 2020 2nd for Dante Pettis and Daesean Hamilton. I was tempted but a bunch of people on here and elsewhere made that seem not so smart. I am thinking now about maybe offering either Corey OR the 2020 2nd for Pettis—what do you guys think? I’m also trying to put together a huge offer for either Mike Evans or Juju (same owner) that might include my 2020 first, corey, and deebo samuel or something, or whatever it might take. What do you think?

Also, Keesean Johnson is a free agent – should I cut Jakobi Meyers for him?

My roster below (as of now)

QB: Deshaun Watson
RB: David Johnson
RB: Chris Carson
WR: Corey Davis
WR: Will Fuller
WR: Donte Moncrief
TE: David Njoku
FLEX: Derrius Guice
FLEX: Deebo Samuel
K: Harrison Butker
DEF: Cleveland
BN: Antonio Brown (week 1)
BN: Quincy Enunwa
BN: John Brown
BN: Miles Boykin
BN: Trey Quinn
BN: Josh Reynolds
BN: Jakobi Meyers
BN: Jimmy Graham
BN: Gerald Everett
BN: Mike Davis
BN: Dare Ogunbowale
BN: Darell Henderson
BN: Mitch Trubisky
IR: AJ Green
IR: Hakeem Butler

You’re giving away Corey Davis and a 2nd round pick while getting Pettis and Hamilton?? Accept and run!

most of the dynasty rankings say that davis and the 2nd are by far the more valuable assets though

Davis has been completely irrelevant most of his career; Pettis has the hype, talent, QB, and opportunity to be good this year and great in future years. So, Davis << Pettis.
I don’t love trading a 2nd for Hamilton because Hamilton won’t be relevant until Sanders leaves; but, its close enough to add to the deal because Pettis is so much better than Davis

im worried it’s not so cut and dry. the dynasty rankings tend to tell a different story