Dynasty Trade: Chark for Etienne

The guy who owns Etienne needs some wide receiver depth. I’m stacked at wr, with Adams, Jefferson, Cooper, Godwin, Higgins, Moore and others. Was thinking of trading Chark for Etienne.

I could stash Etienne on IR until next season. Do you think he is a good trade target, or did the Lisfranc injury kill his career?

I’d be really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really surprised if anyone who drafted Etienne in a dynasty league is willing to trade him for a borderline WR3, but you can always ask.

Haha, alright. Thanks!

Might have to wait for Chark to have a decent game before proposing that. Who knows who the guy is this year in JAX. Maybe it’s close enough where you just need to throw in a low draft pick.

That would be Axe Elf, and it’s Marvin Jones, Jr.

You’re welcome.