Dynasty Trade - Cook or CEH & Fant

Hey all,

I’ve been offered a trade in my 10 man/ppr dynasty league that I’m considering. The owner would like to send me Dalvin Cook and I would send Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Noah Fant. Dalvin Cook is obviously an elite RB but am I trading to much of my future depth away? The rookie draft is already over. I’ve attached some pictures of the team for reference.

Side note: don’t blame me for the platform. I’ve been trying to convince them to switch dynasty platforms for a while.

Imho, I would make that trade. I know CEH and Fant are younger but Cook is arguably a Top 3 at his position.

I, personally, see CEH as a high RB2 (13-15) to a very low end RB1 (10-12) at max. I dont think CEH will ever be an alpha RB like Cook.

Fant is athletic and talented but until Den gets a QB worth anything, I dont think Fant will ever be a top 5 TE. Personally, Fant as the TE6 drafted is too high, imho. He is going to compete with Jeudy, Sutton, and Gordon (somewhat) for targets. In addition, Teddy B has never been a huge passing volume QB.

Overall you would have Cook (top 3 RB), Chubb (top 10 RB), Dobbins (high RB2 with RB1 upside due to his team’s heavy rush offense).

For TE you would have Smith (break out candidate) and Thomas who now has gunslinger Fitzmagic. Imho, you do not need Fant.

1 Like