‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Trade: Cooks for AJ Green and Russel Wilson

12 team .5 PPR
I’m in a Dynasty League that allows you to keep anyone 29 years old or younger. We can franchise one player on offense and defense 29 or older and keep them.

I’m in a position to win now: according to all of my projections and any software I’ve entered my team is the strongest in the league. I have cousins, Trubisky and Russel Wilson at QB

I have a trade offer that will Give me Glennon and Cooks for AJ Green and Wilson. (I’d lose both of them after this year as they are 29) So I’m essentially gaining 5 years of youth, but losing a better WR and my 1A QB.

I’ll Post my roster below. My main question is: Am I jeopardizing my chances to win this year by a lot by losing AJ green?

Cousins, Kirk WAS QB
Trubisky, Mitchell CHI QB ®
Wilson, Russell SEA QB
Crowell, Isaiah CLE RB
McCoy, LeSean BUF RB
Rawls, Thomas SEA RB
Turbin, Robert IND RB
Baldwin, Doug SEA WR
Crabtree, Michael OAK WR
Funchess, Devin CAR WR
Green, A.J. CIN WR
Kupp, Cooper LAR WR ®
LaFell, Brandon CIN WR
Perriman, Breshad BAL WR
Sanu, Mohamed ATL WR
Shepard, Sterling NYG WR
Woods, Robert LAR WR
Kelce, Travis KCC TE
Seferian-Jenkins, Austin NYJ TE
Shaheen, Adam CHI TE ®
Lutz, Wil NOS PK
Donald, Aaron LAR DE
Richardson, Sheldon NYJ DE
Alonso, Kiko MIA LB
Mack, Khalil OAK LB
Wagner, Bobby SEA LB
Jefferson, Tony BAL S
Joseph, Karl OAK S

We start QB- 2 RB- 3 WR- 1 TE- 1 Flex on offense

Do not do this, even with the restrictions in this league your just not getting anything here, you can get more I’m sure, you’ll just hurting your own team and making an opponent much better. 100% you can get a better deal.

If you want to win now, try to remember how AJ started last year. Now imagine that as your WR1 all year.

Thanks guys. I really needed talked from the ledge on this one. I’v been wanting to get younger this year but id be really upset if it cost me a win now.