Dynasty trade. dalvin cook and jamison crowder for josh jacobs and calvin ridley

Hi I offered this trade i have cook and crowder. and think cook will be a beast this year and crowder is undervalued and is my WR4. my other receivers are juju, kirk, and chark. and my other RBs are conner guice and devonta freeman. its 0.5 ppr. i think getting ridley will make my 4 starting receivers better and give me more assurance at RB with jacobs bc hes 22 and not injury prone. just wanted to get other thoughts on this trade.

1 Like

Depending on how the other owner values Cook you can maybe even squeeze a pick out too

2 Likes

I would 100% take the Jacobs and Ridley side.

2 Likes

I’m with @morestagedives here. I’m on Jacobs and it’s not close for me. If you can squeeze anything more, get it. But if not get that Jacobs / Ridley loot.

1 Like

yeah i got this trade done yesterday and now the cook news today love it lol. i also traded for devonta freeman a couple weeks ago would be great to see him sign on the vikings or bucs.

1 Like

Bullet = Dodge

Nicely done! I moved him in the offseason for rookie 1.03 / 2021 1st / another player piece. Turned him into CEH (PLEASE work out!) but that team is now stacked at RB. Yesterday he posted about the news and was not happy. Granted, this trade went down in Feb, so it was great for him then. Not nearly as harrowing as yours. Congrats!

To be fair, I do not think his holdout is Bell /Gordon level. Cook, as good as he is, has Mattison breathing hard on his back. He does not have much room to leverage IMHO, so I bet we see him. I do wonder about moving forward though? Will MIN look at the holdout as “franchise tag then see ya!” with so many good RB coming up and having one already in-house. Regardless, I think moving him was smart, and this just helps your side of the deal.

2 Likes

I wish I had sold him this offseason now, especially since I have Mattison!!! I just couldn’t really get any good value for him because I wasn’t willing to throw in Mattison.

I ended up selling Montgomery as a pice to help get Golladay… wish I had sold Cook instead now… lol

Yeah I love cook before he broke out someone offered cook for 1.07 and took that deal. But he will b 25 before the season starts with an injury history I believe Jacobs has potential to b beast this year especially with Them already saying he’s going to be used more as a receiver this year.

1 Like

I like your trade a lot. If I could have gotten something like that I would have taken it. Best I was offered as Sanders and two 3rd rounders

2 Likes

ehh i would take sanders for cook straight up honestly both are going to be around the same RB rank prob if eagles dont use RBBC and sanders in younger.