Dynasty Trade for Davante Adams

I was offered Davante Adams for Ekeler, Kirk, and Montez Sweat (DE) in my Dynasty IDP leauge. This is a full ppr league where I can start max 3 RBs and 6 WRs.

My RB’s left if I traded Ekeler are Henry, Mostert, Hunt, Cohen.

My current WR core before a potential Adams trade are Ridley, Boyd, Woods, Kirk, Fuller, Hardman, Curtis Samuel.

Will I be too weak at RB by trading Ekeler? Should I do this deal?

bump for feedback please

I wouldn’t do this deal. I however, don’t value Adams as highly as most. I also don’t love Ekler either, but lean towards depth here. Kirk is going to be a pretty good player for awhile and 6 wrs is a lot so you need the depth. Also, you would be very light at RB. You have good depth right now to withstand some injuries, if you make this trade you will gut that depth.

I would do that trade for sure. I’m on the side of Ekeler regressing, and having a top 5 WR in Adams in a full PPR where you can start 6 WRs, that’s a huge advantage. Henry is starting every week and just rotate between Mostert, Hunt and Cohen.

I would say take the deal. If you feel light at RB try to package fuller and Boyd for another RB. I’m not a fan of either, Fuller for his injury history and Boyd because new QB and green probably being back