Dynasty Trade for Hunt

Would you trade Foles, Delaney Walker and 2.02 pick for Hunt and MVS ? I am in full rebuild mode so I’m not too worried about hunt’s numbers for this season.

Depending who your other QB and TE are, yes I would do that trade. If you are in full rebuild, MVS should be a solid young WR that will get decent numbers in GB. Hunt may be worth the gamble if he does land a role in CLE or gets traded/released to some team in need of a starting RB. Foles really has nobody to throw to and Walker is still talented, but near the end of his career. With this being dynasty, I take the younger Hunt and MVS.

I would do that trade in a heartbeat if you don’t care about your standing this year. Big play for the future. Delanie is getting old. Foles is nothing special unless this is a league where QB’s are a sought after comodity (2qb or superflex etc).

He backed out on Hunt… ended up giving him Brady, Walker and 2.02 for Anthony Miller and MVS… I’m going to be riding Mayfield this year anyways and my wrs need to get younger