DYNASTY: Trade for Metcalf and Montgomery?

Hey all, 1 QB (not superflex), 10 teams, full PPR.

I’ve got an interesting trade offer coming my way. I’d be giving up DJ Chark, Darren Waller, and Andy Isabella, and I’d be getting back DK Metcalf, David Montgomery, and OJ Howard. I’m thinking I’m about a year out of competing, but I also love Metcalf and have been trying to get him, and Montgomery, as iffy as he looked in year one, could be a nice option for me at RB this year while I wait for some of my younger guys to come along (and could still be a potential player). What do you guys think?

Rest of my roster, as of right now. We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 D, 1 K. The rest is all bench; 24 man roster.

QB: Deshaun Watson, Gardner Minshew

RB: Raheem Mostert, Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Kerryon Johnson, Boston Scott, Darrell Henderson, Antonio Gibson

WR: Deebo Samuel, DJ Chark, Robert Woods, Will Fuller, Sterling Shepard, Denzel Mims, Bryan Edwards, Andy Isabella, Antonio Brown

TE: Darren Waller, Hayden Hurst, Dawson Knox, David Njoku, Gerald Everett

D: Not holding any right now

K: Butker

I’d probably do this. You’re solid enough at TE, and Howard is an interesting buy low (so is DMont). Isabella, to me, doesn’t really add any value at all. So it’s basically Chark (who I do like) and Waller (also like) for Metcalf (love), DMont, and Howard. Seems like a win, especially if you buy a step forward for DMont - which very well could happen since they didn’t draft another RB, Mike Davis is gone, and there is some belief that they may run a lot of 12 personnel packages in Chicago, which would in theory help the run game.

Take that asap

1 Like