Dynasty Trade Help Needed!

Whats up Footclan! Need some hive mind help with a dynasty league I’m in.
12 team Dynasty League Standard Scoring with 1 QB 3wr 2rb 1 Flex 1 TE

My Team

QB: Matt Ryan, Garoppolo

RBs: David Johnson, Joe Mixon, Austin Eckler, Peyton Barber, Royce Freemen, Jaylen Samuels, D’Onta Foreman

Wr’s: Juju , Tyreek Hill, John Brown, Marquise Goodwin, Desean Hamilton, Josh Reynolds, DJ Chark

TE: Ebron, Rudolph, Gerald Everett

Potential trades( I finished 4th last year)

1. Give 2020 2nd, 2019 Third (pick 28) Receive: Dede Westbrook
  2. Give 2021 First round, 2019 2nd (pick 21), 2019 third( pick 28) Receive: Kenny Golladay

2019 I have picks 1:09 1:12 2:09 3:09 2020: My 2nd and Third 2021: First, Second and Third

My top-end talent is solid but my wr 3 is a huge hole and overall depth is weak. Which trade would you potentially go for?

If you can somehow manage both trades, I would do both. 2nd and 3rd round picks are unlikely to hit lottery tickets. Meanwhile, both Dede and Kenny G are young with high upside.
I would seriously try and get both. If you can only swing 1, I’d go Kenny G

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback.! Yea I’m torn having both would be nice but I’d have zero draft capital the next 2 years which is risky if something bad happens to one of my top guys. Was initially learning Dede as not having a first for the next two years has hurt me in the past. Love Golladay’s potential but am worried about the volume with Detroit moving to more run heavy/Marvin now back healthy.