Juju
A. Robinson
Cupp
Metcalf
Gallup
McLaurin
Hardman
Alshon Jeffrey

I need some depth at RB and was offered Mark Ingram + 4.12 for N’keal Harry + 2.10.
Thoughts? I need some help.

If youre in win now mode i would accept. Ingram should still have a year or two of good RB2 production

1 Like

I agree with the above post, just curious what your rbs look like and what your league starting roster requirements are? Ingram may have a solid year until they transition to Dobbins but depending on your roster requirements you might be able to get a better piece. Your wr core is solid and would find it hard to believe that you can’t find a better option at rb. Nice to have depth but if you are ravaged at rb definitely don’t want to see your bench points blowing up with your wrs

RBs are
Lev Bell
Nick Chubb
Kerryon Johnson
Miles Sanders
David Johnson
I also have the 1.02 in rookie draft
Our league starts 3 WR 2 RB and 3 flexs

No way. And it’s not even close. While I agree with @matt_crawley regarding the “win now” stance, and how Ingram will help you if your goal is the playoffs this season, your leaguemate is robbing you in asking for N’Keal Harry + the 2.10. Ingram has this year, but he is elderly for an RB, and we’re talking dynasty, and JK Dobbins will be taking over soon enough (next year at the latest). I imagine you paid a round 1 pick for Harry, and the kid’s life in the NFL should be long and sweet.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree with @cohenstantinople, that’s a rob of an offer hahaha, do not do this deal. You are stacked at RB too, chubb and sanders as your starters and bell and both johnsons are amazing backups for this year. Plus the 1.02 gets you your choice of a solid RB if you wanted to draft one there.

1 Like