Dynasty Trade - HELP

Big trade offer and I’m in the championships. Don’t get me started about trading during playoffs. I take advantage no matter how dumb a rule is. Anyways…

I get Kamara and Big Ben (I know that he isn’t long for the league) and I trade Mixon, McKinnon and Rosen. I lost Cam for the season, so I am desparate at QB for the week. What say you?

1 Like

I would do it.

One QB or two/SF?

2 Likes

I would def do it! Especially because they are at home next game. Saints are a different animal at home

1 Like

…AND Big Ben is a great QB to have at this point in the season.

2 Likes

I agree. I feel that the potential for McKinnon coming back has been hindered by two things. 1) will he come back to form after that ACL tear to be able to take on the roll that was expected of him, and 2) we now know the other talent that exists in SF. Mixon is the only guy in Cincy even owning right now. But am I a fool if I don’t take this? I mean, it’s Super Kamario

1 Like

Just an update, I did take it. Still severely an underdog as the other guy has a super team, but I am the only one that gave him a loss this season. And now its us in the ship. I will post again after the week is through to inform ya’ll whether or not I got that #footclantitle

1 Like

Damn, sorry to leave y’all hanging in suspense like that, but the result is, #footclantitle baby. 2x Champ in my original dynasty league.