‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Trade Help!

Hey guys,

I’m trying to make some moves in my dynasty league that we started up this year and wanted some advice. The league is small only 8 teams and is .5 PPR. I was looking to get rid of Dalvin Cook and wanted to pick up Sony Michel and Rashaad Penny what do you guys think? My current relevant RB’s are Barkley, Cook, Mixon, and RoJo. Right now as you can see I don’t have a lot of depth at the RB position if someone goes down as RoJo is the next guy up. Value wise in trade calculators its even but I feel as if I should be asking for more for Cook. Thoughts?

Get safer running backs. Especially in dynasty you have a lot of question mark kind of RBs. I would say Shady, but he is as big of a question mark as it comes now. So like Melvin Gordon if you’re aiming high.

Personally I wouldn’t trade Cook for those two guys. You’d be trading a RB1 for a two guys who might not even finish as RB2’s. Sony Michel had fumble problems in college and he now plays for the Patriots who HATE players who fumble. As the footballers have said they say that’s one of the things that is coach-able and is a bad habit that can be fixed. And with all that being said Bill Belichick loves using multiple different running backs depending upon the match up. If it were me I would keep Cook. He was a stud in the small sample size that we saw him last year. If you’re going to trade him, I would go after someone like Freeman, Alex Collins, McCaffery or throw in another player and go after someone like Zeke, David Johsnon, or Gordon. Hope this helps, Good Luck.