‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Trade: Hopkins + Henderson for Keenan Allen + 2021 1st

Thoughts on this trade? I have minimal RB depth and have the 1.04 this year, even though I was the 5th highest scorer in the league last year. Here’s a breakdown of most of my roster (others aren’t really relevant):

QB: Kyler, Cam
RB: Kamara, Drake, Justin Jackson
WR: Keenan, ARob, Landry, Deebo, Corey Davis
TE: Kittle, Witten

I would rather have the Hop Henderson side of this trade, but I’ve been a Henderson truther since last years draft. I love him on the Rams especially with Gurley gone. That being said, there are many people who disagree and are trying to sell him high right now. My personal opinion for what it’s worth, is that Henderson will carve out a role this next year or two and be big for fantasy. I find it hard to believe Mcvay won’t use him after how much draft Capitol they used on him, though it might take some or all of the 2020 season for him to progress enough for them to use him as their main back over Brown. It would be helpful to know what place your 1st round pick is, if you have an early pick just keep it. There are many talented RB’s this year you can choose from. Hope this helps!

I’d counter and request a 2nd round pick too