‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty trade: jimmy g or wentz

Someone in my Superflex dynasty league is offering me a 2019 1st rounder and Alshon Jeffery for Jimmy G or Carson Wentz. What do you guys think?

I would do that! It’s a very good offer!
Do you know what pick this 2019 first would be?!

But aside from that…
With cam and you have two very good options every week. If luck is healthy you have 3 very good QBs to choose!

Also you can need some WR help and Alshon is better than the most receivers you have currently in your roster!

I agree i would let Jimmy G go for that. Rounds out your WR core with depth behind OBJ and Evans, gives you a second 1st next year which could be useful for trading up or down if no one takes your fancy at whatever spot it is. With Wentz, Cam and hopefully a healthy Luck you have 3 top guys for a while. You can focus on getting another RB in place behind Hunt and Howard - you’ll need someone to replace McCoy after this year most likely.

Yes I would do this. Jimmy is the guy to give up as he has the most question marks.

Yup, definitely take that. Between luck and cam, you are plenty set for the future. So a number 1 receiver on a high octane offense AND a first round pick for a bench qb (for you anyways)? All day, e’rey day