‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty trade: McKinnon

Dynasty, full PPR, 12 team

Gave up the 1.04 for Jerrick McKinnon and 2.11.

My RB’s now are:
Christian McCaffrey
Kareem Hunt
Jerrick McKinnon
Carlos Hyde
Jamaal Williams
Frank Gore

I’m also in win now mode

Good trade?

If you don’t have any needs at WR (do you?) i’d say good trade - Hunt and CMC are solid RB1 likely guys for the future at varying ranks. McKinnon has as good a chance of any of the rookie RBs you would have had a shot at getting of having a good year, RB2 with upside if the planets align for him and SF and avoids the injury bug worth the shot.

WR’s are solid. Got some youth and age mixed in.

Stefon Diggs
Demaryius Thomas
Larry Fitzgerald
Amari Cooper
Randall Cobb
Paul Richardson
Corey Coleman

TE
Greg Olsen
O.J. Howard
Trey Burton
Jonnu Smith

Seems good to me, locked up three solid RBs (worst case two and a flex guy) for now and going forward. WR’s if Cooper gets back to form and health and becomes the man in Oakland it’ll be a nice 1 and 2 with Diggs and a lot of upside. Larry and DT will be good this year i think and Cobb should be able to help out too as a 4 at worst maybe better if none of those GB rookies step up.

Good TE, Olson as the steady hand and Burton with the upside and decent backups. Looks a strong squad to me

It’s solid! Very safe. I don’t think it will look as good two years from now, or possibly even one, but for now it does definitely give you a strong piece to contend with.

If you end up with McKinnon it is a good move. Hard to follow which you are giving / getting. But I am on my phone. McKinnon is the winning side of this for me.