Dynasty Trade? Need thoughts!

Which would you rather have.

DJ Moore

OR

Deboo Samuel
Kenyan Drake
3rd round pick 2020

Moore side is more valuable. But I could see a situation to take either side?

Do you consider yourself a contender? Which side are you trading for/away?

Well i have DJ moore and i want to win this year but my RB is terrible. Mack and James white are my best RB in this PPR league ( i took over a team)

BUT at WR i have marquise Brown, nkeal Harry, Amari Cooper, Steraling shppard, Ty hilton, Tyreek Hill.

I think grabbing drake with a possible high upside WR and the pick gives me a little more balance in this PPR league

Drake side, unless you’re desperate for a WR.

100% drake side.

1 Like

Drake side…Dj moore is only projected to break out and be star…we know how drake is even when he doesn’t get the full carry load and deebo could be the guy for the 49ers (they have an unsettled depth chart). The projection on the 2020 class could mean solid value in the 2nd & 3rd rounds of the rookie draft as well.

1 Like

I respect and mostly agree with your opinions on Drake. But I would not count Moore out so quickly.

Moore shares some ridiculous company when compared to other WR rookie seasons who were drafted in the first round:

We all know (or should know) volume is the most sticky metric for a WR.

In your case, I go Drake side to keep you contending. Just remember, the 'Fins will be playing from behind a lot so that limits RB touches. Maybe grab Ballage for insurance.

1 Like

I agree. I did the trade. I had Kalen already which made it easier to do for me. I like the value and hope drake brings in the Value