T.Boyd
1.08 rookie

For

A. Cooper

Here is my WR squad

Accept or decline?

It’s an even trade in terms of value.

Do you consider yourself contender?

I mean I finished 6th this year out of 12. Wanting to push on into top 3 next year

Sixth is always an interesting spot. The worst place to end because your on the fringe of playoffs and don’t get a high draft pick. When you look at your roster in comparison to the rest of the league does it feel like a competitive team? One which should be in the playoffs? Sometimes a few key injuries can take a playoff bound team and put them in the “neutral zone”.

Because the value is so close, my advise for you is to go with the Boyd + pick side.

I’d take Boyd and 1.06. Not a big believer in Cooper given his injuries. Gallup had 7 less targets, 13 receptions, 82 yards and 2 TDs than Cooper while playing in 2 less games. If Gallup plays in all 16 games he could have the same or better numbers than Cooper. I don’t see him as the clear cut #1 that most people do. Boyd had more targets and receptions last season but the o-line will be improved and with Burrow likely coming in I can see him getting more yards and TDs. I’d bet Boyd will finisher higher than Cooper next season.