‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty trade offer:

The offer I received is:
Brandin Cooks, Eric Ebron & a 2020 1st round pick
For:
Tyreek Hill (Owned by me)

(Conditional)
If Hill is suspended for more than 6 games I give up a 2020 2nd round pick.

Thoughts?

Update: took the trade, thanks guys. I tend to get attached to my players.

Smash accept. That would be a solid offer (and maybe an overpayment) if there were no concerns with Tyreek at all. And I am reading this basically assuming that you’re giving up that 2020 2nd.

1 Like

Why are you here? Smash accept. Cooks is one of the most underrated WRs every year tied to a young QB, best offensive mind in football, only improving every year. AND you get a 1st? Plus you get ebron who you can sell to someone dumb probably for at least a 2020 2nd to negate that.

1 Like

Go go go go !!! My friend push that button !!! :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

T. Hill can be out for football soon…

1 Like

Send him the 2nd round pick now and you’re still miles in front. There is a chance Hill never plays again.

1 Like

I’d accept that trade, but I feel like Tyreek may get the Ray Rice treatment and never play in the NFL again. He may also play this year though. He’s basically paying for Tyreek value if he was playing this year and regressed slightly

1 Like

Glad you took this offer! WAAYYYY better than what I got for T Hill earlier this season.

1 Like

Good trade.

1 Like

This was an easy accept! If for no other reason than to free yourself from the moral conundrum of having someone so despicable on your team.

I know in fantasy it’s all about numbers, but I like to have players on my team that I actually like and respect as human beings. Having Tyreek Hill sullies that and makes it difficult to have the same pride in your roster that you would have otherwise.