‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty Trade? PPR

I got a dynasty trade offer. I will be getting Robert Woods and Keenan Allen. For my Le’veon or David Johnson. Who Should I trade DJ or Le’veon

That’s interesting - is it PPR? also whats your current WR core and RBs behind DJ and Bell?

In a vacuum i would go Bell, and if you can get anything else thrown in for him i would cash in on the hype. But Allen and Woods is a fair return for Bell for me and i prefer DJ honestly

It is PPR, I got Nuk, AB, Allen Robinson, Corey Davis, Antonio Callaway, and Equanimous St.Brown for WRS and for RBs I got Marlon Mack, Leveon, Elijah McGuire, DJ, Kenyan Drake, Gus the Bus, and Chris Carson. But it’s a 4 flex league so

You’re pretty loaded well played. Hmm getting an WR core of Nuke, AB, Allen, Woods is pretty insane and DJ with Mack/Carson could get the job done most weeks.

You have enough depth at RB for me and Drake could take the job in Miami with Gase gone. It’s not a trade you need to make per say but starting those four WRs each week is tough to beat and you can work your RBs.

Bell comes with risk and i would prefer the elite WR core i’d make the trade.

So trade Bell?

I personally would yes trade Bell for Allen and Woods based on your roster. If you can get more like a pick i would try but i think the value is good for Bell in a dynasty setting i like it.

What are your starting lineup requirements? How many teams?

As of now, Arizona has made 4 moves to strengthen their O-line. Whereas the NYJ O-line is still pretty bad.

I prefer DJ to Bell in 2019.

Love getting Keenan. In my view you are paying for Woods at his ceiling value. Can you post the trad partners other high level assets?