Dynasty trade to acquire Hopkins

I just gave up Jay Ajayi, Amari Cooper, Alshon Jeffrey, Samaje Perine, and my next 2 first round rookie draft picks for DeAndre Hopkins and Jamison Crowder. Good trade??

I still have Elliot Collins and Gallman as RBs and I have Adams Hilton Anderson and Sanu for WRs

Please let me know if you think this was a good trade!

Dang that’s alot…I don’t think it’s a bad trade necessarily. I think I probably would have done it if I were in your position as well. The first two round rookie picks are what I keep getting hung up on. I know those are kind of hit or miss, but those are still valuable for sure.

1 Like

I don’t like it. That’s too much, that’s almost a full starting lineup you gave for one guy. Depth is super important, and 2 young RBs is what is getting me right now. I might feel better about this trade if I knew who you had on your team still, because maybe juuust maybe you had insane depth and that didn’t hurt you.

I think you gave up way too much. You sold low on Amari and bought high on Hopkins. I think it would have been fair to trade Amari + Ajayi and a 2nd rnd pick or Alshon, Ajayi, 2018 1st, and Perine. But, that’s just me as an outsider. You seem happy that you received Hopkins which is part of the equation.