‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dynasty trade urgent

I give:
Guice and Sutton

I get:
DJ Moore
Darwin Thompson
2021 1st

Which side would you take and what you would edit if anything?

Let me know please!

It really depends on your RB situation for me. If you’re pretty set at RB, then I’d be ok with the trade (trading a developing WR1 for another developing WR1 and getting a future pick to replace an injury-prone RB). But if you’re not very deep at RB, it doesn’t seem worth it.

PPR or non-PPR? How many teams?

Do you consider yourself a contender or are you rebuilding?

Moore>Sutton>Guice>unknown pos 2021 first>Darwin Thompson.

I like both sides so kinda need more information about your team’s RB depth and overall situation. If you’re contending I wouldn’t do this trade. If you’re rebuilding and like Moore as much as I do, you can probably pull the trigger and it’s fine. I like Guice more than most and think next year will be his year so it would be really tough for me to do this trade personally.

I would make that trade. I love sutton but with moore coming in and you getting that much extra for the guy who’s gonna hog your IR spot 90% of the year? Give me the 2021 1st and Thompson.

My only concern with Moore is the instability in Carolina - head coach/OC/QB? However, I too prefer the Moore side of the trade.

At least with Denver you have a bit more stability. Which only matters if you are a contender.

Thank you all for your input really appreciate it and sorry i wasn’t more specific

its a 12 team PPR, i came second last second (RIP)

QB: Wilson, Cousin
RB: Gordon, Fournette, Ekeler, Mack, Guice, Edwards, J.Jackson, M.Brown
WR: MT, Adams, Sutton, AJB, M.Jones, B.Cooks, A.Miller
TE: Kelce, Thomas, Moreau, Herndon

Team is well set to win now, i traded for Fournette + Adams for D.Parker and my 1.11

I’d probably stand pat with where you are now instead of doing this trade. Having the RB depth now is more important than a pick for next year. Sutton/Moore are too similar of values to ship off Guice for a future first

1 Like

Cheers mate - thanks for that :slight_smile: