Dynasty Trade Vote

Which side of this trade would you prefer? 12 team dynasty league, .5ppr

A) Kerryon Johnson, Tyrell Williams, Marvin Jones
B) Sony Michel, Stephon Diggs, Dak Prescott

(Team that would receive Dak currently only has Baker at qb with no backup. There are 15 bench spots, so there is no starting qbs on the waivers)

If I got to pick the side I’m getting I would definitely want side A. Tyrell will be a break out this year and Kerryon should pick it up from last week.

B would be my favourite: Michel will be way better this season (i think week 1 was an down outlier) Diggs will get more targets than in week 1 and Dak could be a stud QB, so u dont even have to stream anymore)

I’d take side B, I think - particularly in the context of needing a QB and none on waivers. It’s close though because of Kerryon.

I’m with @mcGoldyyy, i personally prefer side B as i think Michel had a rough start to the season but will bounce back. Vikings only threw 10 passes in their blowout win over the falcons so you know the targets will come, and Dak will be a better QB until Baker proves he can be consistent.

I am assuming you are side A. I would try to gouge B for a little more knowing they need the backup QB. It seems like a decently fair trade, either way.