Dynasty trade. Which side wins?

Full PPR for WR 12 team dynasty.

Give: N’Keal Harry

Receive: Jarvis Landry and Hollywood Brown

Id rather have the brown side, I think by a pretty big margin

1 Like

I’m a huge Harry believer but you’re basically getting at least a WR2 in landry plus another upside in Hollywood brown. Tough call but unless you’re an absolute harry truther, hard to turn that down.

1 Like

I am in the minority when I say Landry is a “buy” right now in dynasty. He did not excel as a #1 last season, but he is a difficult matchup as a #2 (and many forget how he put up better numbers than OBJ the last time these two were teammates). Combine that with Hollwood’s talent, and I think you’re getting the upper hand here. With Hollywood being so young, I’m not as worried about the lisfranc injury and I expect him to be a producer once he finds a compatible QB (… it may be a while… tough to say right now with LJax). All in all, I think the trade is very well balanced; just choose the players/side you’re most excited about, most excited to watch.

1 Like

I agree with you there. I don’t think he’s a slam dunk buy tbh just because of how many mouths are there to feed but he definitely excels more as the #2 vs the #1. The guy is also only 25 years old. People seem to forget that.

1 Like