Dynasty trade - wilson for mckinnon

got an offer today in a PPR dynasty league (1 QB/3WR/2RB/TE/Flex)

I get Russell Wilson and give up Jerrick McKinnon.

My QBs are Carr, Flacco, McCown.
My RBs are Ingram, Freeman, McCoy, Abdullah, Lat Murray, Mckinnon

Worth the trade to get the top dynasty rated QB at the moment for a wildcard like mckinnon?

Yes, I would do this.

1 Like

Agree with @DFWB . I do not believe in McKinnon. Therefore I would do this trade. However, someone likely does believe in McKinnon in your league. You may be able to squeeze more out of this trade.

It’s very possible they draft an RB this weekend. That makes a trade like this timely; for believers and non believers.

1 Like

I’m a Vikings fan and have seen enough of McKinnon to believe he is not going to be a fantastic feature back but people who read a lot into the athletic metrics put a lot of stock in that profile of his. I did the trade, had to throw in my 2nd round 2019 pick but it should be late round (I won league last year and am favorite this year)

1 Like

I think the trade is fair, other than Freeman I’m a little concerned about the age and wear and tear on your RB group. See if maybe you can get a decent stash player as well? RBs are such a big commodity compared to QBs, even Wilson.

yeah, i agree. in this league they are a bit easier to come by, people seem to overvalue WR even considering PPR format. I’m a win now team (also have dhop and AB) so I’m hoping McCoy gives me another good year - and I can always plug and play a WR at flex and just run 2 RBs if needed